Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So Much to be Thankful for

Hello to all,
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past week. I think we ate all weekend long.

We have had a very busy several days. As my family has been packing and moving, I have been exploring all the new rooms and cabnets that I can.  I have been loving doing school and playing in the new house.  Also, I am so thankful that my new cousin Dylan came to visit for Thanksgiving.  I love babies so much and just begged to hold him whenever I could. I did have to share but was never far away to make sure everyone was taking good care of him.
Shhh.. baby sleeping

Uncle Ben soaking up his 20th Birthday wishes.
We have so many things to be thankful for this year.  We got to move into our new house, We have a new baby cousin, my Uncle Ben (who has Down Syndrome) turned 20 this year and my twin triplet Torie is doing great!  I could go on and on. We are so Thankful to the Lord for keeping us for another year and we look forward to where the Lord takes us in this coming year.


Getting into my favorite cabinet.. the snack pantry! 
I haven't had to many Doctors appointments but have several coming up. I will have my eyes checked soon and my Transplant Dr. update. I will be going back to Minnesota for some annual testing in Feb.... it has almost been 3 years.. woo HOO!  I did go see my hip and ankle Dr. that said my healing is going great and my hips look so good that he wants to post pone my other hip surgery for several years!  Although, when he did look at the x-rays he found that there is a bone that is dislocated in my foot that has been making my feet still turn sideways when I walk.  I will have to have that surgery coming up and will have an update after my foot CT in the middle of December.  Overall I am doing great and so is my family.  We so love that you all check in on me still and we love your prayers.  When I think of all the things that I am thankful for, everyone that has supported and prayed for me is right near the top of the list.

Blessings,
Josiah and the Carman Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!