Monday, October 14, 2013

Doing Great!

Hello Everyone!  Sorry, again for how long it has been but no news is good news in my case. Just wanted to update everyone who still follows (thank you!!!).

Health wise I am doing well. Although, last night my ear did start to bleed but the ENT just called in some drops so it was no big deal. As for upcoming surgeries, I don't have anything scheduled for right now and it doesn't look like any in the near future either... doing pretty good. Praise the Lord!

I am working on school which I don't like very much.  My mom is homeschooling me and my siblings and I like the fun and games, crafts and projects but not working on my writing or talking. I am site reading and signing lots of words and that helps me to communicate but some people still don't understand me so I don't go to a regular school. I do do some therapy's but if you ask me I could skip those too.

This last weekend My family and I got to take a trip to my Uncle Josh, Aunt Lindsey and cousin Dylan's house in IL. It was so much fun!  We got to go through a corn maze, play with water, see animals, pick pumpkins, go on walks and many more fun activities. It was so much fun. I really liked playing with my cousin Dylan who just turned 1 !

Hope your fall is going great. Just wanted to say HI!

Blessings to all,
Josiah and family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!