Friday, August 6, 2010

+183 Minnesota here we come!


Well it is me again,

My sister is giving me a hug goodbye (in the picture) but right now I am sitting in our van for a very long car ride. I don't know how long it is but it sure seems forever when you have to sit in a car seat for hours (and hours and hours :). My mommy, daddy and I are heading up to Minnesota for my 6m. check up. Can you believe it has been 6m. already!? My family and I are so thankful that the Lord has kept me so far. I have been off all my medicine for a couple weeks now but I did start on an antibiotic on Monday. My ear has been draining fluid and wax for a couple months but it is getting worse. Then last Saturday my ear hurt and there was a little blood draining from it too. Since the Dr. has been keeping up with it she just called in an antibiotic and hopefully it will get better. Mommy is also putting some herbal drops and cream on the outside as well and it all seems to be helping. Plus we didn't want anything to happen on our trip. I can hardly wait to be up there, hopefully we will get to stay at the Ronald McDonald house. It is so much fun there and they take such good care of my family and I. My triplet Torie is coming too!! My most exciting part is that I will get to see her and her Grandma's. Please pray for safety and good check ups for me and Torie. Pray also for my sisters and Jay who stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa.


Thanks for checking on me, I miss sharing my news with everyone but are very blessed that I don't have much news to share.

Love to all,
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you, it's all I've been talking about for the last few days. Mama Cheryl said we might not be able to stay at Ronald McDonald House, but she said we can go visit and play. We are sending prayers for safe travel for you and you Mommy and Daddy, and we'll see you tomorrow! XXXOOO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!