Friday, July 23, 2010

+169 Got my Line out!

Hooray! Just had to share that I went through my procedure like a Pro. I went into "surgery" and daddy and mommy went to get some breakfast. Before they even had their food the Dr. had called to say I was done and ready. The call kind of scared mommy because it was so quick that they thought something might be wrong. They took me from there to get checked with my BMT Dr. and they were shocked I was there already... they also thought it might have been cancelled because we were up there so fast. Praise the Lord! Thank you for praying for me. I am doing so good and am finally off my medicines (except infusions as needed). I go to Minnesota for my 6m. check up August 7th for a week and my next appointment is back here two weeks after that. Everyone notices the differences in me. It is normal for BMT patients to loose a little ground the year after BMT... I have actually gained ground!! Praise the Lord. We are so excited and looking forward to what the Lord has for my future. Thank you all for being there and for your prayers it has been so encouraging.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Hi my Sweet Si! I'm sorry I haven't left you a note sooner but I've been busy trying to catch up with you! I'm so glad that your line is out...did you have a REAL bath? I can't wait to swim in the tub. Mama Cheryl said you get to go to Minnesota, and the first thing I said was "Torie eat dinner at Ronald McDonald House with Ojiah!" Are you bringing your whole family? I hope so! My Grandma's and I miss all of you so much. I can't wait to see you, my best twin-triplet friend! SSSSi! XXXOOO Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!