Wednesday, October 6, 2010

+244 Update on Surgery

Hey Ya'll

Just wanted to update everyone on how my tube surgery went.
The night before, I didn't feel to well and didn't sleep good. Mommy and daddy didn't know what was wrong till the next day we went in for my surgery and while we were waiting for the Dr. daddy found black goo coming from my ear. The Dr. said we had good timing to get that cleaned out and after surgery I had to have drops put in for infection. I did well through the entire day and my ear is still leaking fluid but that is normal, we just continue to use my drops the Dr. gave me.

We have continued to stay busy with building our house, school for my sisters (of course Jay and I love to try too), life with 5 kids and birthday's. It was my Daddy and sister Leah's birthday on Monday. It was my cousin Lily's birthday on Monday and my Uncle Josh's birthday on Wedness. We have a lot of birthday's this time of year and it is so much fun playing and having parties!! Even though I can't eat with everyone or stay to long with my mask on, I enjoy going out and playing and having fun with everyone.


Hope everyone is loving this cool weather.

Love,
Si

(this picture is Cousin Lily happy about her presents at her party :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen Crew!!

    It is hit or miss whether we are able to post or not. We are so thankful for the good report!!

    It sounds like the building of your house is coming along nicely. How wonderful to be able to have some more room real soon to sprawl and enjoy each other!!

    We sure miss you guys!!

    Take care and God's continued blessings,

    The Larson's
    Miss Laura, Big D (Mr. Dennis), Alyssa and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carman Crew, Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...they're working! I'm sorry my Grandma hasn't left any comments lately...she'll do better, I promise! I'm so glad to hear all you are up to and see your pictures. Happy Day +250 to us, Si! We love and miss you all...Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see that Josiah is doing well. If you're coming up to Vanderbilt sometime (especially on a Thursday), I would love for the boys and us to get together. Case is doing well on his infusions and God has given us tremendous peace about his course in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear athat everything is going good. It sounds like you all are staying really busy. We will continue to pray for all of you. We know that our dear sweet angel DaNNY is watching over you.

    We love you and miss you,
    Cyndi, Duane, Michael and ^^Angel^^Cowboy DaNNY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!