Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day +265 fever over 103


Good morning,
I haven't felt to good lately. Actually James and I have had a bad cold for a week or two. I was feeling better on Sunday PM but by Monday at lunch I had a fever over 103. Mommy gave me a cool bath and some medicine and it came down to 102.7. My Doctor said I could have some 0f the yummy orange medicine (Ibuprofen) but that didn't seem to help. I made it through the night without going to the emergency room but had to see my Doctor first thing in the morning. My sisters and James got to go play at grandma's and I didn't like that I couldn't go with them. Playing is so much more fun than going to the Doctor. The Dr. said that everything looked ok , so they assume I have a virus. I don't know what a virus is but I was hoping they would keep it when I left. The Lord has blessed and my fever seemed to come down last night with little medicine. I am still groggy and have a little fever but I think maybe I will be feeling better soon. Please pray for James because he just doesn't seem like playing with me very much. He sleeps a lot, maybe he has a virus too and can throw it in the trash and feel better soon. That is what I do with things I don't want anymore , I throw them away. Thank you for all your prayers I know the Lord hears and will be with us.

I have been playing a little more. I love putting daddy's socks on my hands and walking around. Mommy thought it was so I could wipe my nose but I think it is just funny! :) I hope everyone has fun today and enjoys the day.
My triplet friend Torie is back at the Ronald McDonald house and is doing a little better. Although her numbers started coming down just a little, she still needs much prayer for her journey so she can go home. If you want to read about my friend Torie please email her Grandma Cheryl @ ta2dytrsh@bresnan.net her blog has gone private so if you email her she will give you a link to get to read her blog. If you can't get through just let us know your e-mail and we will let her know.
God bless you all and thank you for your prayers!
Josiah

4 comments:

  1. Hey TN Family:

    Hoping that this finds you feeling better. Michael was sick on Tuesday and had tummy problems and has a yucky cold too. Praying that your numbers go up Josiah and keep going up.
    Remember you have a very special guardian angel in heaven and that is our sweet DaNNY.

    Miss you Guys.

    In God's Hands,
    Cyndi, Duane, Michael and ^^Angel^^Cowboy DaNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josiah, I hope you are feeling better, and thanks for all the prayers for Torie, We are saying our prayers for you too.
    Tories uncle shaun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Si and the rest of my TN family - I'm sorry we haven't left comments lately, but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers always! I'm glad you were able to stay out of the hospital...I've got enough time racked up for both of us. Please tell The Mommy to put on more pictures of my twin-triplets, and my sisters. My Grandma's and I miss you and love you much! Torie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your little Josiah! You have left tears in my eyes...mother to mother I can only imagine your struggle and your strength!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is very touching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!