Tuesday, November 16, 2010

+285 Picture day

It is that time of year again. The time when mommy makes James,my sisters and I hold still and smile for the camera. Sometimes we smile other times we cry.. we try to have fun but I was going to share some of our pictures with you. Mommy is going to send them out for Christmas. If you don't think mommy has your address leave it in the comments and I will personally sign one and send it to you. We love sharing blessing with everyone.

I am so looking forward to sharing Thanksgiving with my family this year. We always have so much to be thankful for but especially this year. Hope everyone enjoys their week. I have Doctor appointments on Friday so I am sure mommy will want to share how things went but till then. May God bless you and your family!

Josiah
P.s. Please keep in your prayers families that are in the hospital or away from home during the holidays. Our dear friend Torie is doing better but still won't make it home for thanksgiving (maybe for Christmas). Also, our friend Wyatt is still in the hospital from an infection from his surgery 6weeks ago. And let us not forget our dear angel "cowboy Danny's" family who miss him terribly (especially this time of year). There are so many... may God grant Grace and peace! We love you all and are always in our prayers!

4 comments:

  1. My Dear Triplet-Twin, I love love love your smile! You and Jay are so handsome, and the sisters get prettier every day. The Mommy takes great pictures. My Grandma's and I love reading about all of you and can't wait till we get another new post. Love and hugs to all of my Tennessee family...Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! Please send one to :
    65 Sulphur College Rd....well, you know the rest!
    Love all the pictures, love you all!
    -Grandma Dee & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Boy have you guys grown. Thank you for adding DaNNY and our family to your prayers. This will be a hard holiday season, but we know that he is smiling down on us from heaven. Praying for you all everyday.

    I know you have our address but just in case
    85376 470th Ave Lakefield MN 56150

    Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!