Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day+273 feelin better

Hello,
Thank you for your prayers, I do feel better! Last week my fever was so bad but it finally went away and I had lots of other symptoms that didn't make me feel better. I guess it was just what the Doctor said was a virus. James and I do still have a cough that hurts but I am thankful that we both are feeling better. I was even able to help mommy with the chores and do some exercises. I love helping and having energy. I also love to color on everything!! My sisters and James work on school and write on papers so I think I need to also, except I don't like paper. I prefer walls, doors, coupons and anything else that is different. Mommy thinks I might be a artist like my sister Hannah.

I also enjoy watching the men work on our new house. Not very much is done but it is fun watching the big trucks and tractors that come.

My best triplet friend Torie is doing better. She got the whole week off from clinic and may get to go home for Thanksgiving! We both have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for praying for us and please continue, we still have a long road ahead of us.

Lots of love sent to all,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. hai josiah;

    iam first in your blog, i think very lately to come. miss you,pray for you and your lovely mummy

    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to see that sweet Si smile again! And I love seeing pictures of the Sisters and Jay. I'm so glad you're feeling better, dear twin-triplet, and we're sending prayers and happy thoughts to keep you that way. Can you believe that our Un-Birthday was 9 months ago? It sure wasn't a lot of fun, but there is no one in the world I'd choose to do it with. Hugs, kisses, and love to our TN family...Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!