Tuesday, January 11, 2011

+341 Happy in the New Year!


Hello to all,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and start of a New Year. So sorry we haven't posted for so long but it has been quit busy around here. I have been up to my new antics lately of taking a bath (by myself with my clothes on), cracking eggs in the fridge, coloring on absolutely everything and seeing if I can talk James into helping me. I love trying new things to get attention and laugh when it does. My sisters have been busy with school and James is learning his letters. I am just learning how to find the crayons mommy hides so I can keep coloring. We did have fun Christmas week making crafts and I thought it was so funny that there was a tree growing in our living room! Mommy got really sick on Christmas for several days but other than that we have been pretty healthy.
We are getting a lot of snow lately... first white Christmas in TN for years. ... and it keeps coming. We all love snow and are thankful for our warm house. We are building a new house that should be cozy and warm someday but right now it is covered in snow (inside and out). :) The snow is always so pretty. I guess the Lord is preparing us for our trip to Minnesota in a few weeks for my year check up. I go up there on Feb. 4-13 for a week of testing. My Doctors aren't worried about the outcome for the Lord has been so good and and I doing so well. Please pray for our trip though and we will post how all my test come out. Till then may you all have a blessed and safe New Year!
Lots of love sent from TN,
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Dear Si,
    Thanks for all the good ideas! They all sound like fun and I can't wait to try them out. Especially the bathtub one! We're all so happy to see you looking so awesome. Your new house is going to be so nice! Who all is coming to the North this time? I can't wait to see you and as many of my TN family as you can bring. Give hugs to everyone for me and my Grandma's and know that we think about you all lots! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!