Tuesday, February 8, 2011

+369 1 year check up in MN



Hello everyone,

Sorry it has been so long again, time just seems to fly by when you stay busy. Last Friday was my 1 year un-birthday (and Torie's too)! Can't believe it has been a whole year since my BMT.
Mommy, Daddy and I left early in the morning to leave for our big trip. We made it to IL. Friday night and got to visit with my Uncle Josh and Aunt Lindsey. We left out early in the morning again and made it to Minneapolis on Saturday evening. We got to visit with Torie and her grandma's when we got here and had so much fun! We also had a treat to see Liam and his mommy before they left. They are friends that we met when we were here before. Actually we have seen a few familiar faces around here... it always seems like family here in the house that Love built and we are blessed to be able to stay here.
On Sunday we got to visit our church that feels like home and really enjoyed it. Monday we hit the road running. Our first appointment was 8:30am and our last was 4:30pm, with lots in between. We ate pancakes and sausage for dinner and got to sit with Torie (she is doing so well they should get to go home on Friday !!!). Tuesday started even earlier then before and we had to be on the shuttle by 7:40am. We have a very slow day today which is good because we have to be at the hospital at 6:00am on Wednesday. I go under Anesthesia (around 8) for several hours to have many tests done and to have my belly button hernia fixed. I am not looking forward to going to sleep but I really don't like waking up after they have had to stick a tube down my throat. Please pray that it will all go well and everything is fine. Also my blood pressure is a little high. They are going to take it again while I am asleep and if it is still high I will have to go on Medicine. Please pray that it is lower so I don't have to stay on any medicine. The Lord has blessed me so far , I know He is not going to leave me. We just need to trust that He is in control , no matter what! Mommy will give an update after surgery , so please pray and check back tomorrow!


Love to all,

Josiah

1 comment:

  1. My dear twin-triplet Si...I love seeing you here! We are both so blessed to be so healthy and so happy. My Grandma's and I love being able to spend time with you and the Mommy and the Daddy. I wish our other triplet was here, and I can't wait until I get to see the cute sisters again. Stay Strong Sweet Si through all of your procedures, and I hope you hear our prayers! All our love...Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!