Thursday, February 10, 2011

+371 Peacefull Sleep

Hello,
Thank you all for your prayers, I know the Lord is hearing them. After a rough afternoon yesterday I seemed to get a little energy back right before bedtime. Mommy and daddy still made me lay down and go to sleep early but after a few minutes I was glad. I slept peacefully through the night with hardly any snoring or noise. When I woke up this morning I was in a good mood and ready to go. I am still sore and don't bend to well but I am happy to be able to breathe better and have energy. The Lord has been so good, we are all very thankful.

I had an appointment this morning for my back. They said I don't need back surgery (only a 50degree bend and they don't fix it till it gets to 75), and I may never need it if my back keeps growing like it has. Praise the Lord ( very common for children with Hurlers to need many bone surgeries, especially back). The doctors did see in my x-ray that I will need hip surgery and very soon. I have no hip sockets and that is why I walked late and a little funny now. We will know more tomorrow when we see a different Dr.... so many Doctors but I am getting lots of stickers :)
Thank you for checking on me and hopefully after seeing a few more Doctors I will be able to head home on Saturday.
Love to all,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. It is great to hear everything went well with the sedation and that your back is good. We pray you will never need to have surgery on it. Keep collecting those stickers and tell your Mom and Dad we are praying for you all.
    Thanks for the update!

    Todd, Nicole and Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you are on the road tomorrow and will pray for a clear, safe, easy drive. Please give The Grands and Torie hugs for us because that is what we'd do if we were there today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!