Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah


Good day to all,



Hope you are having a wonderful spring day. Just wanted to share some pictures of my sister Hannah's 8th Birthday. I love her so much and I loved her cake! Chocolate covered strawberry cake.... ummm ( was the actual word I used :). She is 8 years old and I look forward to having more parties with her. I look forward to my birthday in just a couple months. James and I will be four in May. I can't believe it and I know everyone praises the Lord for bringing us this far. My bestest triplet friend Torie had her birthday last week, she is already 4 and she had a super birthday at HOME with her mommy ( and other family). We praise the Lord for His work in her life too.

I have Dr. appointments soon... after this nice Dr. break I don't look forward to getting back to it but the Lord knows. Please pray for wisdom for the many decisions mommy and daddy have to make. Thank you for stopping and seeing me today. Hope you have a wonderful day!


Love,

Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Sister Hannah! I got your card today, and I love it! I told everyone "This from my Tennessee family!" I'm learning geography from all my friends from the House. All of our prayers are with you for your appointments. I know the Mommy and the Daddy will make the very best choices for you, my sweet Si...they always have! Hugs and love to all of you, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!