Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello out there! May 2011

Hello,




I haven't said hello for awhile so I thought I would catch everyone up on my busy weeks. Hope everyone is staying cool in this hot weather. Mommy says that I might get a pool for my birthday so I am hoping it stays nice and warm. Maybe it will be a green one because that is James' favorite color.


I am so excited to be without my mask, I have gone so many places and done so many things. My family and I actually went to a sit down restaurant and I got to eat! It was so yummy and my sisters and James enjoyed it to. Last week my sisters had Field day and we got to go watch them. OF course James and I would of rather been out playing then watching but it was still fun. We even got to have a picnic at the park with my Grandma Dee and Uncle Ben.

Also, I got to go to a Baseball game. My favorite part was seeing the Big Cat and the Fireworks afterwards. It was so much fun.

I did have some Doctor appointments last week... a whole day of them, whew. My Dentist appointment got rescheduled. My appointment was for 8am and I couldn't eat, so after not being able to eat anything for breakfast and they still hadn't seen me by 10:00 I was so hungry! After we got some food I had to go get fitted for hearing aids. They squirted goo in my ear that looks like soft play dough and then it hardens and they pull it out, I didn't like that at all. I did get to pick my colors though, I got a light brown and green sparkles (for James :). Then off to the Ortho Dr. who gave my mom and dad a second opinion on having hip surgery. I don't like Doctors but this man was very nice and told me what was going to happen. I will have to have both hips broke and turned along with my ankles ( because my feet turn out so bad). I will have to be in a cast for up to 6 weeks and in the hospital for 5 days, yuck! I don't like the sound of that. Please pray for Daddy and mommy to make the best decision for my future. The Lord has blessed so far and I am better today than I was a year ago (I have been home from transplant for 1 year...woohoo!) so I know that Lord has my best in mind. If I have this done it will be here in Tennessee and maybe in the late fall so I can enjoy my summer this year. I so love water so I am really hoping for that pool (.. hint , hint :).


I hope everyone has a wonderful summer and I will check back with you really soon!

Love,
Josiah


P.s. I can't forget to give an update on my triplet Torie. She has been home for a while and doing so very well. She is even going to be a big sister soon! Please keep praying for her! www.toriebrady.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This is great news.
    All the best for you. Everything will be fine. We are all with you.
    is your summer enjoying the Sommer.es

    Best wishes from Germany. I pray for you

    hey question: Where are your beautiful hairy arms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josiah!
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. u are one Courageous, Strong, and Determined Fighter! U are a Brave Warrior! Smilen Champion! And an Inspirational Hero! That is so cool you got to go to a baseball game. I have never gone to a pro baseball game in my life, but would like too.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, my dear bestest twin-triplets! I hope your day gives you as much joy as you give to all those who know you both! I can't believe it was just a year ago that you left the House, and how much you and your family touched our in lives in such a short time. I'm so glad that we will be forever-friends/family. I know that The Mommy and The Daddy will make the best decisions for you - they always have! Hooray for us, we're 4! And we love to see your smile, Si! All my love to my boys and my TN family...Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!