Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Boys!

Hello,






James and I are 4!!! HOorAY! We have had so much fun playing and partying over the last week that I wish my birthday was more than once a year. I have gotten to play at the park and and have parties with family. James and I got a play grill, a pool, toys, books, a big Nerf gun and a whole big bucket of treats...yummm ( just to name a few). Last week we also got to go camping in the back yard and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. We haven't been able to get in the pool yet because it never seems to stop raining around here, but hopefully soon. I love water!!

Thank you all for your special birthday wishes on Sunday and the many more we have received since. We even got to have a special call from our Triplet girl Torie and her grandma great! Torie is home now in Colorado and doing so well, that is a great present all on it's own.


We have been having fun and the summer has just begun. Thank you all for sharing our day with us and we hope you have a very blessed day!!

Love,
Josiah


P.s. Thank you all for your prayers for safety in the storms. We have been very blessed and have had minimal damage. We continue to join in prayer for all those we have lost a lot more!







2 comments:

  1. Hi My best Twin-Triplets! I'm so sorry Mama-Cheryl has been so pokey at getting a note on here to you, but I think of you lots and miss all of you! That looks like great cake, but I like your smiles even more. I wish we could all go camping together and roast marshmallow now that our soup doesn't need them anymore! All our love from Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Josiah is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!