Monday, November 28, 2011

Much to be thankful for (surgery update)

Well, since the last time I wrote, my family has been down with sickness....every last one, except me. That was until last week. It has been amazing that I haven't been sick with even a stuffy nose while we have had just about everything run through our house. Last Monday I did wake up with a stuffy nose and now I have a cough. My cold is not to bad but for the surgery to have the best possible outcome I have to be very healthy. So the Doctors have postponed, yet again, the surgery till the earliest Feb.28th. possibly even later. I don't know why mommy and daddy seem a little disappointed because I have had so much fun climbing, kicking and playing the last couple months and look forward to exploring and NOT being in a cast for the next several months. We all know that the Lord is in control and we know that His will is best and that is what we rest in.

Being as we have been so sick lately we have missed lots of outings, family gatherings, Me-ma and Pa nights and even church for months. So I was so excited to be able to get out today and have a trip, even if it was to the Doctor. I saw trains and said "Thank you" for all my stickers, I waved to the nurses and blew kisses to all the babies I saw (I love babies :). Although I did have to have some x rays and I didn't like that at all, but still had a wave and "thank you" when I left. I love making people smile and laugh and I love to smile and laugh with them. Each day is a blessing and I want to make each one the best it can be. My family and I have so very much to be thankful for this year. We pray that no matter what has happened in the last year that you keep your eyes on the blessings in your life, because no matter what we always have something to be thankful for!

May God bless you and thank you for your prayers and checking in with me today!

Love,
Josiah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!