Friday, June 4, 2010

+120 God keeps our every step

Hello to all again,

Hope everyone had a wonderful week. We have stayed busy as usual and are adjusting to being back on a schedule. Today I had my weekly clinic visit and all my labs looked good.. still can't wean my Blood pressure meds or Mag. yet but I will get there. My Echo had no change, so the little fluid from last week is still there but they don't think I need another test for a month. I do have a rash that has popped up just today and it is all over my body. Can't really tell what it is from, but they don't really think it is GVHD so that is good. We just wait and watch it for any change. Please pray that it will go away (for mommy and daddy's peace of mind) and it is a little itchy. We also had our alternator go out on our van as we were coming back from the hospital today. It has been a very long day but things are never boring. We thank the Lord for keeping us when we don't think we can go another step. Please keep praying for Torie and her Grandma's, she is back at the R.McD. house doing some better but they would so love to go home.

Well, may God bless your week and hopefully we can touch base next Friday.

Lots of hugs from a tired boy,
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a new update...it's so hard to wait for a whole week. I'm glad your labs are good and we're sending some Anti-Rash prayers your way right now. Happy +120 to us, dear friend..we're getting there! SSSSi! We miss you and your family. Much love and hugs to all of you! Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!