Saturday, June 19, 2010

+135 A week off!

Good Morning,
I usually write on Fridays but this week is a little different. I got a day off of going to the hospital from last week because I am doing so well. The Doctor actually said that I am on "auto pilot" and we only have to call if I get a fever. I do still have a little rash that is moving and seems to be in and around my mouth but we are still just watching it. I also have been trying to say more things, it comes out in just sounds and syllables but mommy is happy that I am at least trying. I wish I could share a picture with you this week of the fun stuff I am doing but daddy's computer isn't working so we will get to share more pictures with you when he gets it fixed. The Lord has blessed us so much, even when it seems so bleak and everything is going wrong we realize I am doing well and we are home with family and friends. God is good!

Thank you for your continued prayer for my friends at the R.McD house. I know each one would covet prayers. Miss Gracie got to get a pass from the Hospital and come visit the R.McD house, that is huge and we are so happy for her. Hopefully they will get to go home soon. Also my bestest triplet Torie is on her way home as well, hopefully almost there by now. Please pray for continued grace in our dear friends lives.

So glad you stopped by to see how we are doing. Hope everyone has a blessed week and stay cool!!! :)
Love to all,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josiah. I'm very glad that you are doing so Good! You keep it up little guy and please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Torie and the Grands got home to Fruita last evening. Hurray! I only got to see them for a short while because I had to work.

    Josiah, I hope to see you all again sometime soon.

    Torie's Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my best triplet friend! You're right, home is great! I'm so proud of you cruising along on "auto pilot"! We think about you all the time, and we miss you and your family. I'm so glad that we have you in our lives. Just one more of the silver linings of BMT! SSSSi! XXXOOO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!