Friday, June 25, 2010

+141 another good week

Hello family and friends,
It has been a good week for me. I went to clinic today and they said I am still doing really well. I am only two weeks away from being off my CSA and they lowered my blood pressure medicine. So now I am on only 3 meds. two times a day. I am also going to get my Hickman line ( the tubes that go into my heart) removed and my tubes in my ears put back in soon. They are scheduling that for a few weeks from now. In August I am suppose to go back to Minnesota for my 6month testing but mommy said we are having a few problems working out all the details. My triplet friend Torie will be there for her 6m. check up too, that would be so much fun. She is back home now and doing well, Praise the Lord! Please keep them in your prayers.

My family has been doing well, staying busy around the farm. Mommy and Leah were sick at the beginning of the week but they are doing better and no one else got it. Daddy's computer still is not working, so no pictures yet to share with you. I still love posing for pictures and videos, it is so much fun. It has also been very hot this week but we are staying fairly cool and we are thanking the Lord for Air conditioners (that work :) We hope that ya'll are doing well and we are so thankful for your continued prayers. The Lord has blessed me so much! May God bless each of you also!

Lots of hugs,
Josiah

3 comments:

  1. We're so thankful that Josiah is doing very well! Thanks for the update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Si! I'm sorry my Grandma is so late in putting my comments on here, but she's getting older and sometimes she forgets...I'm so glad that you are almost done with all the yuck medicine, and that you are doing so great. I can't wiat to see you in Minnesota for our 6-month birthday! I miss you, my best twin-triplet, and hug my brother and sisters for me, 'cause I miss them too. And the Mommy, the Daddy, and the Paw-Paw! SSSSi, all my love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josiah. Oh I am very happy that you are doing so well and that you will soon be done with that Hickman tube!

    I hope you and Torie have some fun when you are back for 6 month check. I know Mama Grand (Cheryl) misses you and your family a lot!

    Hey Little Man, you and your family are always in my prayers and I think of you all the time. I'm older than Torie's Mama Grand and even more forgetful. That's why I didn't comment sooner.

    Torie's Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!