Monday, March 25, 2013

3 year checkup in Minnesota

We are here!   It was a long trip but we are finally in Minnesota. We left home on Saturday morning and got to visit my new cousin (in IL.) for dinner that night. Then we left Sunday morning and got to Minnesota Sunday night.  We are not going to be able to stay at the Ronald McDonald house this time because they have a long waiting list but we got to visit and see Jerry and play at the play place.  Monday Morning we got to visit our favorite doctor, Dr. Orchard.  He is so good and it was nice to hear good news from him. Everything is going well and all we have to do is see all my other doctors now.  Tonight, we got to see TORIE!!  We had so much fun, I wish we had more time to play because we miss her and her family so much.  Torie, Grandma, Poppa Tom, Mommy, Daddy and I all went and had dinner and then gave Torie her birthday present. She just had her 6th birthday last week so she was the birthday girl tonight.  We love that they are up here and that our paths crossed that first day. :)


Going to sleep early tonight because we have an early day in the morning.  I have to be at the hospital for many test under sedation at 7:30 in the morning. Please pray for the intubation. I don't usually have problems with sedation it is when they have to stick the tube down my throat to help me breathe. My throat is not normal so it is hard for many doctors to get that tube down there and can make it swell, which causes other problems. I know God is in control and everything will go exactly as planned. Your prayers are very encouraging and we thank you for stopping by and checking on my.  Mom and I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!