Friday, March 15, 2013

Minnesota trip


It's that time of year again. Actually, I didn't have to go last year so it has been two years since I have been up there. Where is there (for those of you who I have met in the last couple of years)?  There, is Minnesota Children's Hospital, were I had my transplant over 3 years ago.  I just have to go back for tests to keep up with my progress and to show all the Doctors up there how well I am doing.  The Lord has truly blessed me and my family and I are really thankful.

When I am up there I will get to see my friend/twin triplet Torie. It has been so long and I can't wait to see her and her grandma.  They were like family to us while we were away from home. Torie, also has Hurler syndrome and we are only 2 months apart in age and have the same Un-birthday (transplant date).   Several of our friends will be up there when we are having check ups done and I will get to meet a few new ones too.  Can't wait.

So please say a prayer for our trip. We leave next Friday and will come back in 9 days.  That is a long time to be away from my brother and sisters but they get to stay with Grandma Linda and Grandpa, so I know they will have fun. Maybe pray for them too :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful year and thank you for keeping up with my progress. Your support has been such a blessing to my family and I ... Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!