Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sedation update

Thank you for your prayers and encouraging notes. My day went great yesterday and I was home by supper (at the hotel). Today my appointments went well but went past nap time so I am tired. Overall my week has been great. Only a few doctors left to see. Today I saw my heart dr who said I get an A- in my report, but an A+ for cuteness! The A- was because the leaky valve they found two years ago has gotten slightly worse, but the function of my heart is perfect.  She said that they have never had to have a valve replacement in any Hurler patient yet and I am not to be the first. Please pray that the leak will get better over time not worse. She also said that my hearts function is so great that it outways any bad. Praise the Lord. I know God has taken care of me so far and continue to thank Him alone for the grace in my life.

Thank you for checking in on me, we travel home this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my sisters and James again. I keep looking for them but I know I will find them sometime! :)

Love to all,
Josiah and family
Leaving hospital after Sedation tests (can't get that glue off my face )

Sleepy boy during appointments today

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to email you, but I wanted you to know that your post involving a photo of Torie in 2011 has been sadly misused. A Facebook page called Mothers Against Public Breastfeeding took Torie's photo and posted it with the following message

    "This is Clara. She was born a perfectly healthy little girl. But after being breastfed in public by her uninformed mother she developed this deformity that you see here before you. This happens more often than I care to think about and it breaks my heart that these poor darling children are left with such difficult lives to live due to unawareness on the part of new mothers and poor dissemination of information on the government's part."

    It's sick and wrong and unfortunately only the owner of the photo (you) can have it removed because it is your intellectual property. I'm so sorry someone is taking photos of these children and using them for something so sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!