Friday, July 9, 2010

+155 The Lord's continued blessings

Hello to all,

It has been a couple weeks since I last caught everyone up, but that is because I am doing so well. We continue to thank the Lord for His continued blessings in my life. Today I had my check up at Vanderbilt and had a busy day. I had to have an infusion of IVIG (antibodies got a little low), an antibiotic breathing treatment, and an Echo... all that besides seeing the Doctors. But it was all worth it, I got a good report and everything is going good. I have one more day of my yucky medicine (CSA, or fur growing medicine ;) and only one more week of my blood pressure med and Magnesium. YEAH! In about two weeks I will have my line out and my ear appointment. We also have my 6m. check up in Minnesota in Aug and they will think I am back to normal... what is normal again? Anyway, I am very blessed!

Also, my Uncle Josh is getting married next Friday so we get to take a trip to Champagne IL. All my sisters are going to be flower girls in it and they are really excited. I'll have to show ya'll some pictures when mommy gets them.

We hope all goes well and are looking forward to finishing this chapter of my life. Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement, we are very grateful for all your love!

Till next time...May God bless you all,

Josiah
P.s. Please pray for the Hansen family! Our dear cowboy DaNNY passed away last week. He will be greatly missed but we are so privileged that our paths crossed and we got to meet this sweet boy and his family. They really need God's strength. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. My dear furry Twin-Triplet - I'm so glad
    to see a new post...Hooray! We miss hearing about you and the rest of the family. I'm so glad you're almost done with your medicine. I'm still behind, but I'm trying to catch up with you. Someday we'll talk about all we have gone through and how great we did with it! You are so brave and I'm so proud of you. Have fun at the wedding and tell them congratulations from us! I can't wait to see you all in August. SSSSi! All my love, your Furry Twin-Triplet Torie (and the Grandma's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael, he is looking so much stronger! Praise God! Do let me know when you will be in town. I'm unemployed now, so I should be able to "make time" to see ya'll.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josiah. I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well. Maybe you will start shedding some of that fur soon! Wow, Torie is way furry but she is still so cute. Torie and the Grands will be out to Minnisota for 6 month check. I hope you and Torie can have soom fun together!
    Prayers and good thoughts heading your way as usual.

    Torie's Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!