Sunday, July 18, 2010

+164 Uncle Josh's Wedding


We got here safe and are having a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to say "UNCLE JOSH IS MARRIED!" I sure love my uncles and it was so nice to be able to make his wedding. When they were first planning the wedding it was before my transplant and we didn't know if we would be able to go. God has blessed so much and I am so thankful that my family and I could here for his special day. I put a couple of my favorite pictures on here but if you want more mommy posted a bunch on her face book. We are on our big trip home now and I am resting more this time... I think the whole trip has worn me out... but it was wonderful! Beautiful Bride, Beautiful day, Family and friends...God is good!


I am going to have my line to my heart (Hickman) out on Friday. Please pray that goes well and it will all be good from here. I will try to let you know when I come out of Anesthesia.

Hope ya'll are enjoying your weekend.

Lots of love,
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Dear Si...Mama-Cheryl showed me the pictures of Uncle Josh's wedding today...I love them! You look so good! Those picture sure make me miss you all. My Grandma's miss you and your family too. I hope I get to see you in Minnesota next month. You're lucky to get your line out soon - mine's not behaving right now. We'll be saying an extra prayer for you on Friday! Hugs to all..Love, Torie & the Grandma's

    P.S.- The best thing about your trip was getting so many new posts! We hate waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!