Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Hello! I hope everyone is having a good week, we are doing great! Mommy is packing to go on our big trip on Saturday, but right now I am just taking my medicine like a big boy. Nurse Mi-Mi said she will miss me and I gave her a big goodbye hug. This is my last Wednesday trip to have my "ERT" treatments at Vanderbilt Hospital. When I come back from Minnesota to visit at the hospital I should be all healed. The next time I share with you we will be in Minnesota to get ready for my Bone Marrow Transplant, (and trying to stay warm). I wish everyone a blessed Christmas (celebrating the true meaning of Christmas)....and a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

  1. love you so much, Si! we will miss you and your family while you are gone, but we trust that God has you in His hands and believe He will heal you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia for leading me to this page. We will be praying for Josiah and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you! Merry Christmas!

    Your friends in VA,
    The Wagner Family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!