Sunday, December 27, 2009




Well, we are on our way to Minnesota. We left on Saturday the 26, we had to stay in the car a really long time till we finally got to our hotel. Daddy did let me watch a TV in the van that was really neat. We were only suppose to stay the night but now we will be staying 2 nights in Bloomington,IL. Daddy and I got really sick and we can't travel, plus there is also a lot of white stuff outside. Mommy hopes no one else gets this bug and the roads clear. It's all in the Lords hands... we pray that we can be flexible as long as things don't change. :) God bless you all and stay healthy!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are putting up a blog about Josiah's journey! I hope you everyone gets over the bug- they are especially rough whenever you aren't at home!

    We are praying for you as you are away from home, and praying also that your trip is a glorious success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! We are so sorry about the virus! We will be praying the bug quickly leaves, so you can get to Minnesota!

    A big hug from Virginia!

    Leslie for all

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,I hope Josiah is feeling better.I hope I hear from sara again. melissa.

    Hello, I just read your blog with my aunt and my cousins. I hope Josiah gets better soon!! - Dean

    hi Josiah I hope you get better! Samantha

    Ho (Hello) get well soon! Sargie (by Dean :-)

    Hello from Peoria. The kids are here since school's still out. We just read your blog and prayed together for you all. So glad to have a way to stay in touch. Thanks for your note, Rachael, please know you are on my heart always. I love you all! Be well! xxoo Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!