Wednesday, December 16, 2009


It's Wednessday again. We had a really good week, I got all better. James got really sick thou and I shared my doggy with him to make him feel better. I think everyone is doing better now, we all had fun dancing to Signing Time music yesterday, I love to dance.



God helped the medicine last week make me all better so today I am going to my "Enzyme Replacement Therapy". Nurse Mimi only had to stick me once and mommy said I did really good. So now we sit and read or watch my shows that I like. I get mommy and daddy all to myself for hours (about 7), they just sit and do whatever I want.... I even get daddy to give me a whole bag of Cheetos for lunch all to myself. See I think I can get use to this hospital stuff as long as I am feeling better.



We get to go to Aunt Jamie's new house tomorrow for dinner, we go lots of places lately to see people we will miss while we are gone. Since I was sick I didn't get to go see Me-ma and Pa ( my great grandma and great grandpa), I usually go see them every Tuesday. I will miss them. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and God keeps everyone healthy so everyone can enjoy visiting others. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!