Sunday, May 16, 2010

+101 over the 100 day hurdle!


Day 101!! Back at the beginning I thought I would never make it to this day... but here I am!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases!

The fluid on my heart is going away and we made it home ok. Sorry I have not shared me news before but we don't have Internet at home (and we have had a busy weekend :)! I am doing well despite our van breaking down on the way to the hospital, Sara ( my oldest sister) getting a rusty nail in her foot ( shots on Monday!), no air conditioning, unpacking ...etc. but we are home. There is no place like home. I even got to go to church this morning and everyone clapped for me that I am home safe. It has been so nice to be home in my own bed and freedom to roam from room to room. I do have another Dr. appt and an Echo on Friday and since we don't have Internet I will have to wait to say Hi till then. We pray that everyone has a blessed week.


Lots of hugs,


Josiah

1 comment:

  1. We did do it, didn't we? We are passed Day 100! You look so happy with James. How is home? I bet it's HUGE after being in your room here for so long. Hooray for your heart...I'm so glad that fluid is going away. We sure miss you and your family...Love and hugs to all of you! XOXO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!