Thursday, May 6, 2010

+91 Twins & TC



Hello again,
Everything is going a little slow... boring actually, but boring is good around here. We have been finding things to do like seeing the parks and lakes. Also, the pitcher from the Twins is coming to play ball today and have a cookout. Jay and I are going to wear our new "Twins" shirt and maybe we can even get Torie to wear hers too. That would be fun.... we will try to post some pictures.

I also had clinic this morning to have blood drawn and they have told me that I need a 4 hour IVIG infusion again on Friday. I thought our infusions were done but hopefully this will help me get stronger to make my trip home... soon.
We also continue to pray for our family, friends and extended neighbors in Nashville who are underwater and dealing with all the tragedy and loss. We miss everyone greatly and can't wait to come home, all in the Lord's time.
God bless and have a wonderful day,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. An awesome opportunity to wear your Twins shirts.

    We're getting in on Tuesday night. We won't know if we'll get in at the RMH, but if not, we'll make sure to visit if we get in before bedtime (our plane is supposed to land at 6:45). Hope we can meet you all, but if not, we'll know it's because you are happily on your way HOME. Very soon.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun getting my picture taken with you and your family! I talked about it all the rest of the day. My Grandma's and I love being around "ya'll"...you are so special to us! I hope you have enough movies for infusion and that it goes fast! Love you! Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!