Monday, May 10, 2010

+95 Almost home!


Hello Everyone,
We have had a few long days (& nights). We have gotten to go to a farm that has lots of new baby animals. I got to pet some and absolutely love being around them (... just don't tell my Doctors). Also, we got to go to "Stars on Ice". We didn't stay the whole time but I really liked the music and my family really enjoyed it too. On mother's day the R.McD house helped my sisters make some really neat presents for mommy. I wish I could help but mommy is just happy that I am doing so well. In fact, I had another appointment today and the Dr said that I can go home.... IF (notice the big IF :) my Echo this afternoon is good and my fever stays away. That is what is making the long nights. My temp is going up and down the last few days, so we just have to watch it. I think we just have done to much, but boy was it fun! We are all praying that all is well with my Echo and then my family and I will be on our way home tomorrow. We will let you know. Meanwhile, please pray for Tori. She has several procedures today including a bone marrow biopsy and to put a line in her tummy ( plus lots more please check her blog).. all of which she has to have anesthesia. Please continue to pray for God's grace in the families life. We sure love Torie and her grandma's and are thankful they have been here with us during our time. And we can't wait.... they may get to go home next week!
Till later,
Josiah












1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you are doing better. We will pray.

    We look forward to the post entitled "Home!"

    Much love,
    The Wagner Family From VA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!