Monday, May 3, 2010

+88 Delayed again

Good afternoon everyone,
Hope ya'll are having a good day despite the weather (whatever it may be). Here in Minneapolis it is slightly cloudy and around 60degrees. I went to clinic this morning to have my labs done and my Echo. The doctors tell me we can't leave for at least a week to 10 days... back to our old time schedule I guess. It makes us a little disappointed that we don't get to come home but we would do our follow up at Vanderbilt and since they are under water I guess it's good we are here. God has everything planed out, even when we don't see it :). As for my Echo the Dr. said that I still have some fluid on my heart but it hasn't gotten bigger since Saturday so we just wait and watch. I am still on extra medicine and I will see the Cardiologist next Monday.

I have been feeling pretty good, a little tired but still up to getting into things. I really like sliding my diaper off (since I have lost so much weight) and going into the bathroom and sitting on the toilet. I'm not sure what you do on it but my brother does it all the time and everyone claps for him. So I sit there for awhile then get down(.... personally I don't know what the big deal is). Since we have to be here for awhile longer I might get to meet Miss Rylie. She is coming in next week and we have heard so much about her we feel like we know her. Hope she has a safe trip.

Hope everyone stays safe with the wacky weather we have been having. As I mentioned before we are from middle TN and right now most of it is underwater... please pray for everyone's safety as the water reseeds and the clean up begins. If you want to see some pictures and are on Face book go to "I survived the great Nashville Monsoon of May 1st" or You tube go to "Nashville flood 5-2-10", it is unbelievable. We are praying for all our family and friends back home. We miss ya'll

God bless,

Josiah and family

1 comment:

  1. Si, we are so sorry that your trip got delayed, but we are so glad to have you for our next-door neighbor for a while longer! And your Mommy should consider professional photography...the pictures she puts on here are awesome! XXXOOO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!