Friday, May 21, 2010

+106 almost 3!

Good Morning to all,

I am getting ready for my Birthday on Saturday.... James and I will be 3!!

I sure am enjoying life! My family and I are so thankful for all the Lord has done for me. I love being outside and playing with the cat, enjoy having fun with my brother and reading with my sisters... And so thankful that the Lord has brought me this far. No matter where you are or what the Lord has brought your way I pray that you will enjoy life!

Over all I am still doing well. I do have a cold right now but it hasn't gone into pneumonia like it usually does. I went to clinic today and my Echo showed that my fluid is still there but still getting better. My blood work looked really good and my platelets are 121 (finally!). My sisters and James have colds too, and I got put on some antibiotics (Augmentin) just to make sure things don't get worse. I don't know if it is allergies or just being back. But I am thankful that the Lord has kept me and my family from sickness for the past 5 months.

As we have been home so many people have thanked us for writing this blog... I can't express how thankful we are to you for following our journey!! To know that people read this and are praying is so very encouraging and has really been helpful to me and my family! Please continue to pray for our Miss Torie ( yes, our Miss Torie because she is part of our family now :), she is having some problems with kidneys and such (please refer to her blog)... she is in our prayers and I know the Lord isn't finished with this precious family!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

We love you all and send lots of hugs to everyone,

Josiah and family



1 comment:

  1. Dear Si,
    We're so happy to see your smiling face in new pictures! You look so good and it seems like things are going so well. We're glad your Echo is getting better all the time. We miss you and your family a ton...it's just not the same without you here. Take care of your cold, and the happiest of birthdays to our twins! We love you all, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!