Sunday, May 2, 2010

+87 Back at the RMcD house


Good morning,

I got to come back to the RMcD house in the afternoon on Saturday, just in time to say goodbye to Pa-Paw. Pa-paw left to go home for good and almost didn't make it for all the rain that TN was getting. He did make it safely back a couple hours later then expected and all is well. I am doing good today, just taking it easy and praying that no more fluid comes back on my heart. I have a Dr. appt on Monday and they will take my labs and do another Echo. Please pray that all goes well with that. Thank you for the many prayers for me, I know our Lord is listening and blessing in every situation. Hope everyone has a wonderful Lord's day and I'll touch base with you tomorrow.
Love to all,

Josiah
P.s. Many thanks to Tori and her grandma's for our early Birthday present.... our "Twins" shirts are adorable and we love them!! Tori has a pink one and we can't wait to all get our pictures together... to bad they don't have a "Triplets" team :).

2 comments:

  1. We never knew that we would come to love the (Tennessee)Minnesota Twins so much! I can't wait to get my picture taken to be a Minnesota Twin Triplet! And with all this fur, no one will ever know who the real twins are! Love you both! Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!