Sunday, January 24, 2010

-11 days and counting


Dear Friends,

I hope ya'll have had a wonderful weekend. We had lots of fun going ice skating, to "the General Store", visiting good friends, and lots of eating out. The part I loved the best was doing it all together as a family. We praise the Lord that I have done really well so far and pray that I continue. I go into the hospital tomorrow and continue my treatments of Chemo on Tuesday. We pray that I stay healthy through all of this. Mommy will try and put short updates in the days to come but we don't know how it will go. In the mean time we would like to share some of our pictures with you of our adventures of the weekend.


Thank you for your prayers and we ask you to continue. We miss ya'll and love you! God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated. It's great to see pictures of everyone and know how to pray. God bless you all! Love, the "older" Stevas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of your beautiful little family! We are praying and send much, much love to you all. May God bless, protect and encourage you on this healing journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!