Tuesday, January 5, 2010



Hello everyone, I am a little groggy but mom wanted to let everyone know that I am doing OK. Yesterday I was at Doctors appointments all day again and got back to the Ronald McDonald house for a late nap. We got up early this morning and I wasn't able to eat any cereal... I didn't like that to much because I was so hungry. Dad and I left to go to the hospital and I was in surgery by 11:00am, daddy was able to go back with me when they put me to sleep so I wasn't so scared. The Doctors looked at my eyes, my heart, took samples from my lungs and put my port in ( that is the tubes sticking out of me, they go straight to my heart). The Doctors said over all everything looks really good but I still have a little swelling in my airway so I have to keep the tube in over night. They give me medicine to help me sleep well and keep me from pulling out all my tubes. Hopefully I will get to go to my other appointments tomorrow and get to go to the RM House Wed. night. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue for this is just the beginning of our journey. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, everyone! Uncle Jim and I send our hugs and love to each of you. So glad you made it safely, are getting settled in and have begun your journey. I love reading your posts and the pictures are so precious! We will be checking in often and keeping you covered with prayer. Love to you all, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from snow bound Peoria!! Melissa and Sammy are here for the day. No school because of all the snow we got last night and it's still falling! We just said a prayer for ya'll and look forward to hearing more of your journey.

    Melissa just wanted me to encourage you with her story. She had surgery last summer to fix a hole in her heart. They put a mesh patch over it that will attach to the surrounding tissue as she grows...amazing! She spent two nights in the hospital, was a very good patient, like Josiah, and it went very well! She's strong, healthy and doing great! We are blessed and send forth the fresh anointing of healing to Si!! Tell your story for His glory!! Go God!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!