Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are Home (at the Ronald McDonald house)


So sorry that is has been so long to say Hi... it's been a busy few day. What was suppose to be an overnight in the hospital turned into 3days. My breathing was bad because I still had swelling from the tests during my surgery and then I had reactions from my ERT the next day. On Thursday at 8:00am they told me I could go home(by home I mean the R.McDonald house.. which will be home for awhile), and by supper is when we left. Even though it was late it was nice to sleep in my own bed. I only had I Dr. appointment on Friday to see how my heart was doing. The Doctor told me I was pretty severe but not to bad for Hurlers and gave me an OK to continue for BMT.

Saturday we got to go to a place that showed movies on a really big screen TV, it was my first time and I loved it (saw Chipmunk movie #2). At least I thought it was fun for awhile and then just fell asleep on dad. We came back and took naps for an exciting evening .... my sisters Hannah and Leah are coming! We all miss them so much!

We have another busy week, if all goes as planned I will start my Chemo this week.
We miss ya'll and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

James slept in a corner at the hospital for his naps. :)


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are oh, so precious! We're glad you all got to be together outside the hospital for awhile. Thank God for RM House! We are keeping you in prayer and, as always, our hearts are with you all! God bless and keep you safe in His tender care <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!