Saturday, January 16, 2010

-18 days and counting

P.s. note on bottom.


Just wanted to tell everyone I am doing some better. Yesterday after my 2nd Campath injection I did fine till about 2:00pm. Mommy put me down for my nap and I woke up a few minutes later really sick. I had a temperature of 101, wasn't breathing well, and shaking from the fever. By the time mommy and daddy got me to the Dr. I was throwing up and had a fever of 103.8 (with Tylenol). I had to stay at the hospital and they gave me lots of medicine to help me. I did feel some better but kept my fever at 101 most of the night. Today I have seemed to do better. My fever has gradually come down and I had my 3rd (and final of this medicine) injection around 12:15. I seem to be doing so well that the Doctor told mommy that I could get out of here around 7:00pm if no fever higher than 100 (right now I am 98.8, yeah!). We just Praise the Lord moment by moment.





I hope I get to go home(R.McD House) tonight because Grandma Linda and Grandpa are coming for a visit tonight and I am looking forward to playing with them.





Thank you also for your prayers for my friend, Torie. The day she had a bad reaction she got better really quick and didn't have to go to the hospital. Her 2nd injection went really well too, and I have not gotten to talk to her today but we trust that the Lord kept her through it as well.





There is so much sickness and death here that we cling to all rays of hope. We continue to pray that we will be salt and Light in this place and He will use us being here for His glory!


Thank you all for your prayers and support, everyone is so encouraging! May God bless you all!

P.s. Since we wrote this post Josiah has gotten a fever of 103, needless to say he is not going home tonight. We trust the Lord is in control of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!