Thursday, January 21, 2010

-14 days (& counting)

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to keep in touch. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit last weekend and I got to get out of the hospital on Sunday. Just in time to have some fun with my grandparents. We went to Mall of America on Monday and went on a lot of rides and went out to eat. We had so much fun. Then on Tuesday I had my 17th ERT and it went really well. Thank you all for your prayers, please keep praying. :) Now I am back at the Ronald McDonald house just taking it day by day. I go into the hospital to stay on Monday Jan.25 to finish my Chemo. Since I have all this time off we have been doing things with James and my sisters to have fun before I go next week. I have been enjoying just exploring and even helping mommy vacuum! Thursday night we all went and played bingo and everyone won a prize... movies, toys, blankets, Pa-Paw even won "pass the pigs" game.

Couple of our friends and family have sent us cards and packages, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! It's so nice to get stuff from home reminding us that we are loved.... we love you too!

There is a really nice man who founded an organization called "Hope Kids". They are the ones who gave us the shirt and hat that James is wearing. It's actually mine and its for when I loose all my hair. They sent everyone including mommy and daddy shirts. They help encourage those who are really sick to still have HOPE. There is always hope in Christ. They also provide fun stuff for us to do... Like going to movies, pro sports games, gymnastics... all kinds of stuff. Lots of fun! :)

Also, I am sending everyone a picture of my friend Tori. I have asked for prayer for her before and she is doing really well right now. She goes into the hospital the same day as me and she will have the same "UN"Birthday as me (Feb.4). She has Hurlers and is only 2month younger then I am. On Sunday her and her grandma are getting their beautiful red hair shaved off since it will fall out anyway... we know it will grow back. Please continue to pray for her as well.

May God bless you through good and bad, and always remember there is Hope, Hope in the Lord. I have to remember this everyday and I pray that you do too. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. This really touches my heart. I will keep you all in my prayers, and I hope everything goes well with everything for the little guy. I remember when the babies were born. I'm the Subway girl...not anymore. But, it tears my heart knowing that some people have to go through so much. I am a believer in miracles...keep the faith!!! God hears and answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for you each time we meet at Heritage Reformed Baptist Mission in Cookeville. I'm also praying for you personally every day. God grant grace to sustain you in the weeks ahead, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!