Saturday, January 30, 2010

-5 and Si says HI!



Good morning to all!! We had to share this video with you of our encouraging moments! I didn't feel really well this morning. The nurse started me on TPN ( the nutrition IV) last night because I wouldn't eat much, but I can still handle a bag of baked chips! I love them, it's the only thing that I will even try right now. This morning at 4:00am they gave me my first Busulfan ( another chemo). It went pretty good till I woke up and I felt yucky! I even choked and threw up all my oral medicine. I couldn't get down the medicine that keeps me from having seizures, so please pray. The doctors are ordering my medicine to go into my IV (I'll still have to take 1 in my mouth, yuck), I won't get those till 12:00. At 11:00am I got my 2nd dose of Busulfan ( I get this every 6 hours for 4 days), and I was able to eat a little chips and now have some energy. The Lord is so good! I had to show everyone on my video how much better I feel right now. Thank you all for your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! He's so adorable! I pray he continues to feel better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better Si! I got my TPN tonight but I'm doing ok! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video!! Carson wanted to watch it over and over again! we love you and you are always in our hearts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Josiah's strength and courage. Praying the Lord wraps His arms around your family and gives you all the peace you need and the strength to help Josiah.

    Thank you for linking to our blog we appreciate it.

    You have a beautiful family!
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I absolutely agree with Elizabeth's prayer for Josiah and your family. Thank you, LORD!

    It is so precious to see Si in action, and helps us feel a bit closer to you all, great video! Love the new page format, too.

    We join with all the prayers being lifted up and praise God for the good reports! Pray you will be encouraged and comforted by the great love that surrounds you.

    Hugs and love to all!
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!