Monday, February 1, 2010

-3 (yeah)

Hello,
Hope everyone out there is doing well. I am doing great!! I am still getting my Chemo every 6 hours and the Dr. came in this morning and said that I couldn't be doing any better! I don't have to get sick for this procedure to work and the Dr.'s are always surprised at how I am always playing and have a smile for everyone. I am still not that hungry but I still have my nutrition IV in and that gives me all the calories I need to stay energized. Mommy tries to get me to eat a little something for when I have my oral medicine and I always talk her into a bite or two of Ice cream. :) We trust we will bring you another good report tomorrow! Just one more day of Chemo, and a day of rest then my BMT on Thursday. Thank you all for your prayers! God sure has blessed and we pray that the rest of my journey goes as smooth as it has so far! Love to all from snowy Minnesota.
Mom says sorry for no pictures today, maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We're getting there Si! Stay strong! XXXOOO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Cuz! I am praying for you every night, and at every meal!

    -Carson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!