Sunday, April 4, 2010

+59 Happy Easter

Hello and Happy Easter to All,

I love to see this beautiful day that I woke up to, the sun is shining and it is going to be a wonderful day.

I am feeling well, eating more and having more energy. I really enjoyed my Uncles and Aunt Kendra coming for a visit. They even got to stay and see the famous egg hunt. The house we are staying at has such wonderful people helping, they are so kind and make being here as much like home as they can. Every year the staff here fills thousands (yes, thousands) of eggs and hides them all over the main floor of the Ronald McDonald house. All the children (young and old... like really old :) come and hunt for them. I really enjoyed finding my basket full but I tired out really fast. My sisters and Jay on the other hand spent quit a long time hunting and finding all the fun eggs.

Most all the kids from the house were there, so not only were we finding eggs we were having fun with friends. Even Torie come out in her bunny hat and found a basket full. It was so much fun.
After the hunt my uncles and Aunt Kendra had to head for home... we sure miss them already but know that we will see them again soon ( when we get to go home).

Even though we enjoyed hunting for eggs we know that that is not the real story of Easter. Jesus died and rose again for each one of us that we may have eternal life. My family and I have been through a long process and Jesus is the only one who has been able to give us any peace and hope through it all. Without Him (Jesus) we would have no hope. So, We hope that all of you have a blessed Resurrection day and rejoice that Jesus is alive. Jesus has blessed us so very much and we hope that each of you will know Him personally and He will bless you too.


Lots of love sent to all,
Josiah

P.s. don't let those little baskets we are carrying in the picture fool you, we got two big brown grocery bags full... $9.75 in quarters and about 10#'s of candy. So if any of you get a sweet craving just come on over. :)














3 comments:

  1. Happy Resurrection Day! What great pictures, such a beautiful family...I love you all sooooo much!
    Counting the days till y'all are home!
    Grandma Dee
    Hannah, I see you have your new shoes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Si! I hope you had a great visit with your family! We are so blessed - it gives even more meaning to Easter this year, doesn't it? We love you! Torie, the Grandma's and Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah, what a wonderful and blessed day we had with the Lord. He is our joy and our delight! So thankful you had a good day too. The pictures are great and we really appreciate your mommy and daddy posting them for all of us. Still praying for your appetite to increase and for your body to continue growing all those good cells.

    We love you here in Tennessee!

    The Crisp Family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!