Sunday, April 11, 2010

+66 going to church & the zoo


Hello,
We all got to go to church this morning, even Pa-paw. We were all excited to be able to go and enjoy this beautiful day. It has been before my BMT that we were all able to enjoy a morning at church all together. We sure miss our church at home but the Lord has blessed with a great church family here in Minneapolis.
We also got to go to the zoo this afternoon. I didn't enjoy it to much because I had to keep my mask on and it was hard to breathe. Also, it was so sunny and I can't be in the sun so I had to keep a blanket over me a lot and it got really hot. When I did get to see the animals I wanted to pet them and when daddy said "no", I got really mad. The rest of the family was able to enjoy it though. Everyone up here in Minnesota can't believe how warm it is for this time of the year, we just say we wanted to share some of our TN weather.

I go back to clinic on Monday just for routine check ups and labs. Also, have therapy everyday this week (except Monday). I keep getting more energy and want to get into everything like a normal, almost 3 year old! I am even eating more.... I can't wait to tell Mr. Jerry that I ate (ok, healthy people don't read the next sentence...:) 3 Vienna sausages, 6chips, 10 Cheetos, 2 bites of applesauce, 1 bite of banana and 1/4 of a chocolate bar. Right now we are not worrying about what I eat, just that I start getting calories and when I am off my TPN we will start to eat better foods... hopefully. Please keep praying that I will want more food and better for you. I also need to be able to take all my oral medicine in my mouth vs. my tube so I can get my NG tube out. Now, we are just waiting for those 100 days to be up and we can go home!!
Please continue to pray for my friend Torie that her donor cells grow, grow,grow. She really needs prayer, please check her website for more info.
We love you all and miss you. Thank you for your encouragement and we will talk to ya'll later!
Love,
Josiah























1 comment:

  1. Si, I'm so happy that you're eating so good! Pretty soon you'll be able to be off the TPN and then not long till no more tubes! I'm so glad you finally got to go to church with your family, and the zoo looks like you had an excellent day with beautiful weather. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers...I'm so blessed to have you and your family so near to me and my Grandma's! XXXOOO Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!