Wednesday, April 28, 2010

+83 Pray for Si

"This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

Ok, so yesterday I went to clinic and they ordered 1 last x-ray before we leave. Just one of the final details we have to get done before we get to leave on Monday. This morning we had Speech therapy and when we got back I got to go love on Jerry (the house dog). While I was enjoying love from Jerry, mommy got a phone call from the Doctor. They say my CSA level was a little off ( no big deal ) and that my x-ray showed I have fluid building around my heart. Mommy thought the room was spinning... ok, we know the Lord is in control and He gives strength when we need it. Now we know that there are a couple BMT kids that have had this lately, including Tori ( that is what put her in the hospital a couple weeks back... she is doing good now :) and it can be a side effect of the chemo. It can be no big deal and go away on it's own or can increase and be severe. I have an Echo scheduled for Friday at 10:00am to see how severe the fluid is and if it is increasing. Please pray!! Pray for peace while we wait for our news and mainly pray for my little body as it continues to heal from this horrible process that God has turned for good. We are not sure yet if this will delay our departure but we do have a few more appointments on Monday and we will see then. Thank you all for being here for my family and I ... it brings much peace to know we have family and friends following our journey and lifting us up in prayer.

May God bless your evening,
Josiah and family

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear Si, we are sending happy thoughts through the wall and prayers up to the Heavenly Father for you. We know that He has heard all of your prayers for me, and He will hear ours to keep you strong and move that fluid. My Grandma's and I know the feeling of this kind of news. Never forget that we are right next door for anything you and your family need. And even though we won't always be next door, we will always be with be you! SSSSi! We love you friend! Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, we are praying that things have changed for the better when they check your heart again. I can imagine how scaring this is for your mom and dad. We are praying.

    I love the black and white photo of you and your brother. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are keeping you all in our prayers. I know this is what no parent wants to hear. I know your faith is strong. We will be patiently waiting GOOD news on Friday!

    Todd, Nicole, and Wyatt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!