Saturday, April 24, 2010

+79 Going to the Science Museum


Hello,
I got to get out today even though it was raining. My family and I went and met up with a friend of ours (Stacy) and had fun at the Science Museum. I loved being able to run around and get into things. My sisters loved playing and learning, it was so much fun! We enjoyed being able to spend time with Stacy as well... especially James who soaked up all the attention. We got back around lunch time and had an enjoyable afternoon, at least I got a nap and everyone else enjoyed the quiet. Hope everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow and we'll talk on Monday.

God bless,
Josiah and family



2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going so well and you will be able to go home soon. We are thankful for good news! We are sorry we will miss meeting you, but we're glad you get to go home. There's no place like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all had a good day at the museum, and we love the Leah-in-a-bubble picture! XXXOOO The Next-Door Neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!