Thursday, April 22, 2010

+77 Praising the Lord!


Dear family and friends,

Sorry it has been a couple of days since I last wrote. It's about the same here but we have had several friends not doing so well, so we have been praying, praying,praying!! Our Miss Torie is doing better and she was on room air yesterday. Her pleural effusion ( the fluid build up on her heart and lungs) is resolving and she is off her antibiotics as well, please keep her in your prayers for she is still in the hospital though.

As for me I am doing great!! I am eating lots (2 1/2eggs for breakfast and some cheese crakers) and even choosing some healthier foods (eggs,banana, etc).... see how much prayer works!! One prayer request I have is that my Magnesium levels would come up. They have tripled my oral medicine and it is still at 1.3... hope I don't have another infusion any time soon. Mommy talked to the doctor about foods that are high in mag. but the doctor said that you get so little magnesium from your food I could eat them all day and not touch my numbers. So please keep praying for that. My therapist all say that I am getting stronger and learning so well, I am even babbling for long periods of time. I enjoy hearing my voice and am trying to communicate more with signs and noises. Actually, I am doing so well that there is a rumor I might get to go home a little early. As much as we will miss our home away from home and the friends that we have made here, it will be so nice to go home!! Please pray for all the little details that need to be worked out.

We hope to go on an outing this weekend and I will let you know on Saturday how that went and what our day was like. Hopefully all news is good news. Missing everyone so much, lots of love sent to all.

Josiah
P.S. We have excellent news! Miss Torie is doing much better and has returned home this evening, Praise the Lord!!! Please continue to pray for all of us here.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news about possibly going home early!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Yes, we will pray for magnesium levels to go up.

    We have been praying for Tori, too.

    In friendship,
    The Wagner Family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!