Thursday, April 1, 2010

+56 doing better


Hello,
I am enjoying this beautiful 70 degree weather up here in MN. Daddy, mommy and I walked to therapy today. I got to play with blocks and balls and color all over a big wall, I love playing. The therapist said that I am doing so much better. She thinks it because I have been practicing on my tractor and getting stronger. I still don't last to long but it's getting better every day. I have speech therapy on Friday and then I get the weekend off. My Uncle Nathanael and Aunt Kendra and Uncle Josh are coming for a visit this weekend, it was Christmas when we last saw them and we are all so very excited. Please keep them in your prayers for travel safety.
We miss everyone so much and can't wait till we can go home. While being here we have met some very special people that we will always carry in our prayers.
God bless,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josiah!
    I finaly got to see you and your family but not for very long. Maybe I will see you more today at the Easter Egg hunt. I hope so!

    Torie's Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are rejoicing that you are doing so well, Josiah! Looks like you are well on your way to good health. We keep you and your precious family always in our hearts and prayers. Keep getting stronger and enjoy that great tractor! Have a very blessed Easter! We love you! ((Hugs)) Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!