Monday, April 19, 2010

+74 numbers slightly up


Hello,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had beautiful weather and tried to go visit the Kelly farm but it was closed, maybe next week. We had clinic today and my numbers came up just a little (which is better than going down). My Magnesium was still low even after my 2 hour infusion on Friday. So they upped my oral meds and hopefully it will come up without further intervention. I am also eating much better. Mr. Jerry said that I don't need my
Peptamen (liquid feed in my tube) anymore if I keep doing well. He also said if we can get off the Potassium and I can take more medicine orally that we can pull my NG tube in a week or so!! Yeah, I won't know what to think about that! I do need to get more protein in my diet but I have started eating so much that they don't think it should be a problem. So I am doing great, Praise the Lord!!
While your here I do want to ask if you would continue to pray for my friend Torie. I know I always ask this but she is like family now and she really needs our prayers!! She is back in the hospital (on 5D) for fluid building up on her heart. She also has fluid on her lungs now and is on full oxygen to help her breathe. (check her blog for more updates)Please continue to pray for God's grace in all aspects of this sweet girl life and her family (especially energy for her grandma's who are pulling all nighters again!) We so covet your prayers and encouragements, thank you so much for your love.... I hope to come home soon!!!!!

Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hooray for you, Si! I'm so glad that you are doing great! You're gonna have to keep it up for both of us for a little while until I feel better. But I know you're strong enough for both of us! My Grandma said she saw you before she came back to the hospital, and I told her "Torie go back McDonald House with Josiah please". I'll be there soon. Thank you for all your prayers for me...I can hear them! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Josiah! We're glad your numbers are improving and you are feeling good enough to eat! Whoohoo!!! We're glad Torie's family has you during this hard time for them. If you aren't released from jail early, we are really looking forward to meeting you face to face when we come for Rylie's 2-year-post workup tests in May.

    We're praising Jesus for good news for Si.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!