Friday, April 16, 2010

+71 another infusion

Hello to all,

I am just sitting here in the infusion room for a 2 hour infusion of Magnesium. Mommy and daddy are here too and just thought we would take a moment and share some prayer requests. I have been doing pretty good but again this morning my electrolytes were crazy and even though I am getting Mag orally it isn't enough. Hopefully this infusion boost will get me up in normal range and the oral medicine will keep me there. Also my weight is down slightly but Jerry said to see how the weekend goes. Please pray that I will eat more and get my energy up. I have been sleeping well but didn't want daddy to wake me up at 7:00am this morning for Speech therapy and clinic. So to tell him I didn't like him waking me up I was grumpy all morning, including at therapy. So again today I got out of therapy. Anyone know of a good speech therapist around Hartsville (north of Nashville TN)? I am sure that since I don't talk I will need lots of help. James on the other hand is talking for me and taking really good care of me. He is my best friend and the Lord has really blessed me with having such a good big brother to play with.
Not only do I need prayer but I am sure ya'll have on going lists of requests as well... we have a list of others to pray for every night and the Lord knows all our requests even if they are never spoken. Please know we pray for you all and ask God to bless each and everyone of you. Ya'll have been a really big blessing to me and my family. One of the many is for my friend Torie she is getting her echo done today to see if the fluid is still around her heart ( see her blog for more info). Please always keep this family in your prayers, I know He has a plan for them that is bigger than we can see.
Lots of love to all,

Josiah and family

1 comment:

  1. I thought we were done with those infusion room chairs, Si! We are sending lots of prayers and happy thoughts your way for your electrolytes (Papa Tom calls them electric lights!) to straighten out. We're so grateful for our Tennessee family being so near and for all you do for us! Keep our hall busy while I'm away...and anytime you or James want to take a spin in my car, go right ahead! What's ours is yours - after all, we're family now! We love you! SSSSi! Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!