Friday, April 23, 2010

+78 no NG tube!

Hey everyone,
I am looking more and more like myself... just a little more hair. My NG tube is gone!! Mommy and daddy are trying to give me more oral medicine so I could get rid of the tube and this morning I started to get sick and just pulled it right out. Guess I wanted it out more than everyone thought, just please keep praying that I will take all my oral meds so I don't have to revisit clinic for a new tube. So far so good but I am on so much Magnesium that it's a little hard. I also need my magnesium levels to come up. But otherwise I am still doing really good. Also, thank you for praying for Torie... she is home and doing better. Her departure date to go home is only in a few weeks!!! We hope that we will get to go home soon too, maybe even a little early. I would of loved to meet Miss. Rylie ( another little one with hurlers that is on her 2year post BMT), but I think that we may break out of here before then. Hope Rylie and her family have a wonderful trip and maybe we will go out to Colorado and meet up with her and Miss Torie sometime (that is where both those families are from). Looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

Love to all,

Josiah and family








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!