Wednesday, March 31, 2010

+55 Last ERT day!!!

Hello to all,
Today is my last ERT day!! I have had 8 post transplant and 27 in all. Someone decorated my infusion room for me to have a big last party day. Miss Torie is done too and her room was all decorated in pinks... how fun! I have been doing better, no throw ups and I even ate a little yesterday.

I was supposed to have therapy yesterday but missed it (oops) and have some tomorrow. So yesterday was a day of rest. I was in a really good mood and felt better. We are finding out today that I may have to go under Anesthesia for tests after day 100... please pray for grace and wisdom for the Doctors. They all say that I am doing so very well but may not get to come home right at day 100.. it will be soon though. Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful day!!


God bless,

Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Josiah,

    We are so happy you are feeling some better; hope you can keep eating and get stronger and stronger. We saw your grandma and grandpa tonight at church. They sure did have a good time with all of you last weekend. I'm glad you had fun with Lilly too. You are doing so well; we miss all of you and know you really want to be back home, but concentrate on getting well and it will be here before you know it!

    Much love, from the Crisp Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Si, we're done! It's been a long road, and we're not done yet, but we've sure rounded some big curves! I'm glad we're doing this together - your smile keeps everyone happy! We love you, Torie & the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!