Tuesday, March 2, 2010

+26 doing great!

Hello everyone,
Today I am feeling much better. I still have not eaten much but for lunch I ate 5 crackers (all I have had for over 24hrs.) and now I have a little energy to play. I went to clinic this morning and I got a good report. My platelets and hemoglobin are a little low (will get platelets with enzyme tomorrow), but my WBC is up a little so my body is getting a little better. I am starting to get back to normal Si, enjoying playing and helping cut daddy's hair. :) I love being with my family! Every time I go to the Dr. and come home James asks "bubby home too?" James really takes care of me and makes sure I have what I need, even my barf bucket. I still have to go to the clinic everyday to get my blood checked but I am just on maintenance check ups and hopefully the time will go by without any fevers. Thank you all again for all your prayers, we serve a great God who takes care of all our needs and boy has He provided abundantly. Praise the Lord!
Love to all,

Josiah


3 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! I went by your old room in our pink car today and my Grandma said you weren't there. I told them "Torie go Ronald Donald House with Siah!" Thanks for being my inspiration...Soon we'll be playing! SSSSi! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Si!! We are so excited to see that you're doing so well! We hope you continue to get big and strong and that you get to come home to us very soon!! :) We love you! We can't wait to see you! Keep working hard to stay strong!

    Love,
    Uncle Steve, Aunt Julia, Carson, Callie & Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were glad to see you at dinner last night. Keep up with eating those crackers, and soon a few will turn into a whole bunch! I remember crackers were Wyatt's favorite also after transplant. Soon your Dad and Mom won't be able to keep up with your appitite! Keep up the good work!!

    Todd, Nicole, and Wyatt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!